Our Electrical System Integration Department performs complete electric and electrical & mechanical engineering works for railway vehicles.
Some examples of works performed within the project:
- traction analysis; simulated vehicle run,
- energy balance,
- concept of functioning the vehicle and all its primary systems,
- technical specifications of the vehicle and its components,
- requirements for TCMS systems,
- block diagrams,
- electric single-line diagrams,
- electric erection diagrams,
- integration of electric equipment in 3D models,
- 2D workshop documentation,
- 3D cabling integration and models,
- 2D cabling and wire harness documentation,
- control cabinets,
- junction boxes.