We know very well that engineering simulations of new products, and simulations of making and producing designed models are two different stories that require a lot of experience (especially simulations of production processes).
If you noticed that aproduction of a new product requires series of costly tests or starting a new production series does not meet business expectations by:
- high costs,
- long production cycles time,
- excessive consumption of material, tools, energy and so on,
- a large number of products that do not meet quality requirements,
it means that it is justified to move the testing phase from a real workshop to a virtual workshop.
Due to the vast experience of our company, as well as cooperation with specialists from Polish technical universities, we implement simulation software for industries related to:
- forging, rolling, cold and hot forming
- sheet metal forming and stamping
- bonding by welding, welding, riveting, clinching
- regeneration by surfacing,
- 3D printing in metal: powder sintering and laser metal deposition(Powder Bed Fusion and Direct Energy Deposition)
- 3D printing in plastics (FFF / FDM and SLS)